The Komar Tri-Auger Processor provides primary and secondary shredding of a wide spectrum of hazardous waste with varying physical and chemical characteristics. This waste may include solids, liquids and sludges with high and low BTU, and literally thousands of different compounds.
After input, waste is thoroughly blended before being injected into a rotary kiln, feed chute, repack stations, holding pits or other locations. The reduction and elimination of grizzly screens, rotary shredders, pits, pug mills, ram feeders and conveyors reduces overall building size requirements.
- Increased safety for operating personnel
- Containment of fugitive emissions due to fully enclosed system design
- Elimination of material ignition, fire, or explosion potential
- Low or no heat generation due to the absence of closely toleranced shredding elements
- Simplified maintenance due to the modular "cartridge drive"
- Less downtime because the equipment is tolerant of tramp material